fredperi

LW pla process

Thu May 21, 2020 4:15 pm

Hello

In order to realise sandwich structure i need to change the process ( T° and flow) ! I know it is possible to change it on the "Z" axe but for my design i need to change the process in the layer itself (perimeter one process, inner layers another one) How can i proceed? is there a solution? thanks for help

S3D-Jake

Re: LW pla process

Wed May 27, 2020 2:06 pm

Depending on how often you need to change these things you may have a few different options for doing this already. If you're using the same temperature for each layer and just wanting to change between a single temperature for each feature type, you could use the software's built in replace function.

For more on REPLACE and scripts see here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1959

If you need more variability, you can split your model into different X Y regions so that each region where you want different temperatures is its own model. Then you can create a printing process for each separate model. Then the temperature tab of each specific process can be used to assign a temperature to printing that region specifically.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “Feature Requests”