spanishcop

Ender 6 CoreXY Simply3D Profile

Hello everyone....
Anyone find a way to get the new Ender 6 CoreXY to work with Simply3D. My printer arrives today and I've heard the Cura slicer that comes with it isn't that great. I've emailed Simply3D reference the printer being added but didn't know if anyone has found a way to get it to work for the time being. I'd appreciate any help on this.

Mike
S3D-Rick

Re: Ender 6 CoreXY Simply3D Profile

Based on its construction, I would recommend starting with the Ender 5 Profile and updating the build volume at Edit Process Settings > Gcode. Since essentially everything is the same except the size, the settings in this profile should work well on it.
spanishcop

I've been using the Ender 5 profile as you mentioned. The quality imof the print is decent but it's really slow. One advantage of the Ender 6 is the speed while maintaining a good print. I personally don't know enough to change things in a profile like many others do. If I change something in speed that obviously I will need to compensate other settings to confirm to the faster print.

Anyone have any luck with a profile that will use the new feature of the Ender 6. After all that is one main reason I bought it.

I understand it's fairly new.... But c'mon Simolify3D.... Help a member out.

Mike
3DNichtVersteher

I need it too.

cu
plastmaska

I try to load the printer profile, it gives an error:

https://prnt.sc/10hwrmx
mcolestock

My son uses the Ender 6, and I also have a Qidi X-max which is supported by Simplify3D. It would be nice if I could get a tool that might work with both our printer types.
Simplify3D is a tool that is new to me that I was exploring getting. So I was wondering how flexible the profiles are? Can you use another Ender printer profile to run the Ender 6? Or are the profiles very specific to only one printer?
KIRTY_ONE

bien d'avance à l'équipe de simplify pour le profile de la Ender 6

++

kirt-one
rapidhearts

Me too!
fiveliter8

Did anyone have any success with tweaking 5's profile or creating a fresh one?
S3D-Jake

Our support team is able to provide a profile for the Creality Ender 6. Please use the contact form linked below to request a profile for this printer.

https://www.simplify3d.com/contact
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”