S3D-Jake

Re: Can not connect to the activation server....

KDReiners wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:51 pm I've found a solution for Mac OS. My Mac mini, which is from 2009. Updating the certificates helped me. See: https://apple.stackexchange.com/questio ... -g-el-capi

The only other thing you need is a new Mac with Big Sur or perhaps earlier. The rest is quite easy.
You don't need another Mac. Again, please contact support. We have team members ready and able to assist with this issue.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
AndersE

Same on pc today. i just restarted a machine that has been off for a year (windows 7), and could start ONCE.
Now. not so much.
tried everything i have read helped others, but no.
My other computer, same windows and on same wifi has no problem.

I really can't recommend s3d to anyone anymore. Too much trouble and no updates.

I am installing cura now.
AndersE

This is something you NEED TO FIX.

One should not need to email you and wait for answer. I am in another timezone,
I don't have time to sit and wait for you to get up from bed.
S3D-Jake

As I said, our team members are able and ready to assist with this issue. Files on your local system need to be updated to use the latest security certificates. This is something that normally is automatically updated by the operating system's security patches but if you've disabled those or are no longer receiving them, like in the case of Windows 7, you'll need assistance with manually performing some changes.

https://www.simplify3d.com/contact
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”