KevinSpiers

FLSUN Super Racer machine profile help

Hi all,

1st post to this forum so please forgive me if I'm asking a question that may have already been answered.

I have recently upgraded from a QQS-pro to a SR (super racer) and i was trying to locate the default S3D machine profile that is apparently available according to the S3D web page however I cant locate the SR profile or select it in the configuration wizard.

Following the link just takes me to the buy software now option but i already own it and I'm running rev 4.1.2.

Google searches just take me round in endless circles so i thought it best i come on here and ask directly.

I am running the SR using a modified QQS-pro profile successfully @ 9000mm/min but wanted to try the S3D SR profile as this would help with high speed printing / temps / extrusion rates etc.

Many thanks in advance.

:-)
S3D-Jake

Re: FLSUN Super Racer machine profile help

Please contact our support team with your account username or licensed email address. They can share the profile with you via email.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
KevinSpiers

Thankyou , I have just done that :-)
KevinSpiers

Got an email yesterday with the fff profile for the SR :-)
dadoblu_2000

if you want tomorrow when I'm in the office I'll share my profile for SR
racefactory

dadoblu_2000 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:01 am if you want tomorrow when I'm in the office I'll share my profile for SR
Can tou link it to me to?
S3D-Jason

The FLSUN Super Racer profile is now available in the V5 configuration assistant. Just go to Help > Configuration Assistant, and type the name of the machine. We have tested the profile quite a bit internally and have seen great results, so let us know if you run into any issues!
neilr

Hope they tested the filament runout detection with their version of the profile.

Also, need to be careful not to move too fast during infill, it's easy to exceed the filament delivery limit and end up with a messy infill.

I've been fine-tuning my own V5 Super Racer profile, It fixes all of the above and lots of other issues. Here's a link...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhHUcn ... share_link

Neil

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”