vegasrambler

AnyCubic Vyper Profile

Has anyone come across a decent profile for the Vyper?
S3D-Jake

Re: AnyCubic Vyper Profile

Have you tried contacting Simplify3D support?

https://www.simplify3d.com/contact-us
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
josheh_3dworld

Re: AnyCubic Vyper Profile

S3D-Jake wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:16 am Have you tried contacting Simplify3D support?

https://www.simplify3d.com/contact-us
So let me get this straight. Because I noticed that simplify3d list the vyper as supported, but I don't see it in the list of printers within the software. So what you're telling me is that I have to contact support to get a supported printer profile, because???

Like, can't an update at least be released that includes the new printer profiles? Why do I have to be stuck so far in the past and beholden to contact supporting? Why aren't these new profiles provided in a manner that's easy for customers, that paid for this software, to access?

Frankly, I was shocked that they had newer printers listed because from the perspective of a customer, simplify3d's development is dead in the water. But I guess it's not surprising, considering simplify3d's current reputation as a company.

I remember when I first purchased this software, and how amazing it was. I still use it, but any time I become aware of the company that produced it, and how they treat their community now, it feels more of an insult. An insult to me as a customer, an insult to this community as a whole that prides itself on being open and working together.

And dumb little things like this push me further away. Where I might have thought if they ever got their act together, I'd consider what upgrade they had. As the days go on though, as my interactions with simplify3d happen, it sours me more and more.

I recall your name too, S3D-Jake. I've read through these forums before. I always wonder how you deal with it. How you deal with all the negativity, considering that everything you say is taken as a joke by the customers, because for all the grand-standing you did for the company, the company that only ever left you out in the rain to deal with the failings of their poor choices when it comes to interacting with the community it built around it's product. They must pay you a pretty chunk of change to turn a blind eye, even when people call you out directly to your face.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”