Halbritter

second layer without cooling time by multiple parts

Hello together,

I want to print multiple singlewall parts with thin strukture in the parts.

so the last part prints 2 layer on TOP (not enough cooling time)

with or without optimization it is always the same ..... why

I make multiple prozesses (one per part) and it is always the same

second
how can I order the parts and not like mixed in one prozess

Greetings

Wolfgang
airscapes

Re: second layer without cooling time by multiple parts

not sure what you mean exactly, but I think you want the parts to do one layer each.. put them in a circle if you can..
Halbritter

I'm sure you know and understand what I mean.
Next Layer to the next part and not the last one from multiple parts print double layer. (Last laxer ready and print again a layer of the same part.
I have 30 parts and can not make all in a circle.

It runs fine by all parts, but not at the last one per layer group. This last part prints double layer.
My problem, i want drive with the printhead from the last part to the first one. Without cross over other parts. I have aranged it like this. If s3d prints the last part with doublelayer, the next run the last one is the penultimate, from here i cross over multiple parts!
tonyno

Turn this on...
islands.jpg
islands.jpg (19.46 KiB) Viewed 1395 times
zemlin

The problem is that you have one process per part. The print islands sequentially is a PROCESS parameter. If you have one process per part it negates that feature.

If you have both parts in the same process it would do what you want (i'm pretty sure).
Halbritter

So OK right, all parts in the same process runs really fine. Part to part without double Layer

But how can I now order the parts?

It is not the name, not the order in models and not the startpoint!

If I write this I tested some ideas.

It is done: maybe helps some other people (right: islands sequentially must be on and only one process for all parts, more processes runs to, but only with change at the same layerhigh for all parts)

hope I can tell right!
the zero point is left and down X=horizontal Y=vertical
the highest position and highest partpoint in Y will print first (in my case it is top right)
the next highest position of the part is a little bit left and a little bit down (partsize doesn´t matter)
so on next 5 parts, they will print now in exactly order row from right to left
the next row parts must be exactly mirrored!
so the first part in the next row from the left side is the highest point of Part in Y
the second part must be a little bit right and alittle bit down and so on many many Parts
now the print runs in the second row from left to right and so on all parts very fine
if the last part and layer printing is done the printhead runs directly to the right upper par and starts the next layer

Thank you very much for your Help

now I understand the part order and this is now very easy

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”