blj1884

What gives?

Seriously, what is going on? I get this error for just about every profile I try to download through the configuration assistant. Also, can you refund me for the other seats I had to buy when your activation for my account was messed up? Otherwise I have to do a chargeback. I do not mind doing that if you are going to make me.
Are you messing with me on purpose now? Never had any problems with Simplify3D, now there are problems all of the time? What gives?
curious aardvark

Re: What gives?

given that there haven't been any s3d updates for at least a year.

I would suggest that an update to your computer might well be the problem.
Particularly if you are running windwos 10 and especially if you are running windows 11.

You also didn't say what your actual problem was.

As far as I can tell s3d is dead in the water. But happy to try and help you get yours working :-)

Not sure why you;d bother to download a configuration direct from s3d. But I guess if they're have closed up shop, then they'll maybe be saving money by shutting down things like profile servers.

Any printer profile you want can be had from facebook groups and 3d printer forums anyway.
blj1884

See attached. Fraud to get us to pay more. This was never a problem before. We might have to class-action this!
Attachments
WHAT.PNG
alexis92

curious aardvark wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:11 pm given that there haven't been any s3d updates for at least a year.

Particularly if you are running windwos 10 and especially if you are running windows 11.

As far as I can tell s3d is dead in the water. But happy to try and help you get yours working :-)

Not sure why you;d bother to download a configuration direct from s3d. But I guess if they're have closed up shop, then they'll maybe be saving money by shutting down things like profile servers.

Any printer profile you want can be had from facebook groups and 3d printer forums anyway.
I've been putting off W11 for this exact reason.
blj1884

curious aardvark wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:11 pm given that there haven't been any s3d updates for at least a year.

It is called fraud.
Attachments
what is a seat license software.png
Plot_Thickens.PNG
Do I need to.PNG

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”