Q*bert

[ADDED] Bambu Lab X1 and P1P

Please add support for these new printers. They are selling many, many printers and should be a focus for you.
ChopOMatic

Re: Bambu Lab X1 and P1P

YES.

Guys, can we please get an update on this? I just upgraded to v5 and now I see it has no profiles at all for Bambu Lab printers. It's one of the hottest selling printers in existence.
wachovius

As soon as my Bambulab P1P arrives I will transfer the profile from Bambulab Studio to S3D V5 and give it a thorough test ... and share it of course ...
Kavman

P1P arriving any day too so will do the same and test / share once up and running.
Bastik77

I would like to join the urgent request.

My P1P arrived yesterday. 8-)

The thing currently puts everything I know personally in the shade.
goeckerd

I have two X1 Carbons. They are awesome printers. I mostly print ASA-CF and they print great. The Bambu slicer profiles produce fantastic quality prints at incredible speed. If the printers cost $4k each I would say they are still worth every penny. However I would much prefer to use S3D. I know it is a big ask but it would be awesome if S3D supported the Bambu X1 Carbon printers and their advanced features. I would pay good money for this as an addon.
S3D-Jason

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are actively looking into this right now. We have several Bambu machines ourselves, so we will be working to see if we can get them fully integrated ASAP.
slickman

Are you going to support painting for color changes? I don't see this anyplace I would have guessed this would be available if you released it. I paid the upgrade charge and don't see this.
terryb

Looking forward to it @S3D-Jason. I'm missing S3D's sequential printing and S3D's user interface like you can't even imagine!
S3D-Jason

We just released Version 5.0.1 this week which has added profiles for the Bambu Labs X1, X1 Carbon, and P1P. We have been using these machines in our office for several weeks now with great success, so those profiles should allow you to use the exact settings we have been using. Just updated to V5.0.1 then go to Help > Configuration Assistant to access the profile.

Return to “Feature Requests”