dsiegfried

Re: Changing the scale of a model does not maintain the scale percentage value V5

jfkansas wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:04 pm
DForbes wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:57 am
M4nusky wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:59 pm +1
definitly a bug
Yep same here, found out the hard way by waisting a day chasing this around, what the hell man?
Ya, best thing to do now is note what you scaled everything at. If need to change scaling, reset all transforms and then change the value to a new percent.
Unfortunately if you hit reset all transforms, it also reverts any rotations too. This needs to be fixed.
RetroDesign3D

Re: Changing the scale of a model does not maintain the scale percentage value V5

Any eta on this quick fix.. a hot fix version for this would be appreciated..

Scale my model to 95%.. nah not right so I want to scale another 5% but I cant because the slicer reset the 95% to the new 100%.. so I have to unload the model.. reload and try again.. frustrating.
Guido Campanini

Hello,
I complain the same problem.
Maybe checking the box Option/Models/Display cumulative scale values satisfy our need?

Regards
Guido
S3D-Jason

This issue was already resolved in our V5.1.0 release. You can see it listed on our Release Notes here:
https://www.simplify3d.com/products/sim ... ase-notes/

To enable the new behavior, go to Tools > Options, click on the Models tab, and enable the "Display cumulate model scale values" option.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”