MarkusS3D

Move model / hide and show model checkmark

Nice that there is finally a S3DV5, that surprised me positively!

Here are my feature requests:

- I can no longer move the loaded model simply by holding down ctrl + left mouse button. I now have to press the move button every time.

- I can no longer simply show and hide my loaded models. The check mark is missing.

- The checkmark to turn support on or off is missing as well. It would be desirable that support is selectable again.
thirdwaver

Re: Move model / hide and show model checkmark

I came here to ask for model visibility checkbox so just going to "yes please" on your post. I used that all the time. I'm sometimes A-B'ing two models by overlaying them and toggling them on and off. Or sometimes loading a model up to see what it is and want to toggle off the others. I sorely miss this toggle feature in V5.
gearsawe

yes greatly missed. Must bring back. Was this a bug, as feature missed when creating the new interface?
okiespy

Came here to agree that these features need to be brought back. In fact, WTH did they remove them in the first place?? Super annoying...
cmarko

The visibility toggle is greatly missed for overlapping models. I often drop in models that will be printed separately on the same plate. They are all part of a single project and have different processes. It worked well and now I have to divide the factory files based on the models because the visibility is removed.
rsworden59

I also miss the show/hide function. I often import many variations of models and want to arrange them and then hide some of them to prepare for a specific print job.
tastechnician

As per rsworden59 above.

Kind regards,
okiespy

adding my name to the vote +1
bryan

+2

Return to “Feature Requests”