3DNichtVersteher

Remaining Pressure Time ist not works with Prusa

Good morning,
unfortunately the remaining pressure time display does not work with the Prusa MINI. Only N/A is displayed. The remaining pressure time display did not work with V4.1.2. It would be nice if you could fix that. Also, the print preview does not work.

Many greetings and a Merry Christmas.
S3D-Jason

Re: Remaining Pressure Time ist not works with Prusa

I think this is already possible. You just need to add a few lines in your starting script to include the total print time at the top of the file, matching whatever format the firmware expects.
3DNichtVersteher

Hi,

and what should these lines look like? A working script would be helpful.

Translated with google.
S3D-Jason

If it was me, I would take a file that displays the remaining time correctly, then compare that to a file that does not display it correctly. You will probably see a few extra lines near the top of the file that say something like ";TIME:99", where the number is usually the total time in seconds. I think you usually just need to put those same lines in the top of your starting script.
3DNichtVersteher

Hi this has been a problem of S3D with the remaining print time display for quite some time. So it's time for it to be properly integrated into S3D. Maybe also make a gcode update of Marlin 2 at the release. Above all, it should be included in a premium slicer that wants to be S3D. Therefore, please update to this function. Maybe even via an options menu in S3D.
Greeting
S3D-Jason

Can you please post the relevant lines from a gcode file that displays correctly on the printer? Just open the gcode file in a text editor and look for the lines that state the print time. You can easily recreate those same lines using S3D, but you have to know what format you want to create first.
3DNichtVersteher

Hello
unfortunately I have no idea. But I think that if you report bugs and describe them from the company that produces the software and gets money for it, you should be able to solve this problem. I'm just a user of the software, and not a programmer or user who goes deeper. I only use the purchased software. So please fix this error. Thank you very much for that.
Greeting

Translate with Google
wirlybird

I am also seeing files sliced in V5 that have no "time remaining" on the printer. It is doing this on multiple printers so it is not isolated.
Never was a problem in V4.
S3D-Jason

If you have a gcode file that is correctly showing the time remaining values, please copy and paste the first and last 20 or so lines in the file into this thread. I bet that will include all the information we would need to tell you what settings to change.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”