AndyGadget

[ADDED] Live preview tracking.

As per this and several other requests for the same, can you please reinstate live preview tracking which has been removed in the change to V5. This is my main monitoring screen during a build and is invaluable when performing 'on the fly' filament changes.

Also the infill percentage slider in 'advanced' view which has been lost. This was by far the quickest way to change a parameter which is likely to be altered for each print.
hpaul

Re: Live preview tracking.

I would like to add my request that this very useful feature be restored to v5. It was a great disappointment to discover it had disappeared.
dellrio

Can't agree more! I have multiple designs that had layer color changes, I can't monitor the layers to know when my color changes are coming up. I have come to rely on this over the years, I've been using S3D since 2013 and have printed thousands of KG of filament, feel like these are simple basic features and removal off them was a major oversight.
S3D-Jason

Version 5.1 includes a new implementation of live preview tracking which now even supports machines connected over WiFi. It provides some very useful insights into the current build progress without having to manually go look inside the machine.

Glad our team was able to bring back this useful feature. You can read about all of the other improvements in V5.1 here:
https://www.simplify3d.com/products/sim ... rsion-5-1/

Return to “Feature Requests”