andrewpeters

V5 temps on machine control panel reset to default when reconnecting machine

I just upgraded to V5 and I noticed any time I re connect to my machine the extruder and bed temp in machine control panel default back to 200 and 60.
I don't use these temps and it's getting annoying changing it back. Is there any resolution?

I also noticed that live preview is gone and the estimated time to completion on the machine control panel is gone.
S3D-Jason

Re: V5 temps on machine control panel reset to default when reconnecting machine

I could definitely see how that would help. I'm moving this to the Feature Request subforum so we can track user interest in remembering the last used temperature values in the Machine Control Panel.
gwhite

Re: V5 temps on machine control panel reset to default when reconnecting machine

I think this is related to the problem I ran into with the default retraction speed. It switches back to a setting that is way too high every time I use it. In V4, the control panel opens up using the last settings.

I don't consider this a feature request. It worked fine in V4, and therefore is expected behavior. That makes this a bug.
andrewpeters

I just noticed speed and flow control are also gone from machine control panel.
I'm also not a fan of the temperature readout and control being in a separate tab from the movement control but that's not really a bug or feature request

Return to “Feature Requests”