MarkusS3D

Show/hide models + checkbox fpr support

Please add the checkboxes for support and hide/show models again. For users who work almost exclusively with merged models that consist of multiple bodies and use many processes, it is an extreme step backwards to no longer be able to show or hide individual bodies and set individual support structures.

An example:

If I want to explicitly set support at one point in a model, but it overlaps with another model, I can no longer do this. Previously, I could show and hide models without the overlaid model, which has a different process parameter, visually disturbing me and getting in the way. I want to be able to turn on support for one process and turn off support for another, just like it was possible before. As a result, support structures are now assigned to some process, which in turn causes normally simple support structures to be split, resulting in more retractions and longer printing. This simply means that a clean print run is no longer possible.

I don't understand why these options to explicitly turn support on or off per process and to show or hide individual bodies is taken away from the advanced user.

Please add this feature back. Please, please, please!
DrD

Re: Show/hide models + checkbox fpr support

I too would like to see this feature return to the GUI.

+1 for me.

Thanks.
You don't know what you don't know until you know (my philosophy for continued learning).

Return to “Feature Requests”