davide1976italy

Movement speed colors

Hi there,
there's a way to change the scale of color movements ?
What I would like to see is something like this :
1.png
To do that I need to change manually the X/Y Axis Movement Speed, the Z Axis Movement Speed setting to the same primary travel speed and remove (or comment) all G1 and G0 movements inside 'Scripts'

If I don't do that what I see is that :
2.png
Thanks

Davide
S3D-Jason

Re: Movement speed colors

Are your movement speeds that much faster than the regular printing speeds? I think on most printers they are only around 2-3x faster, so usually there's still plenty of color left for the regular print movements.

I don't know of a way to adjust the color scale right now, but that could be a good suggestion to request on the Feature Requests section of the forum to see if other users are interested!
davide1976italy

Hi S3D-Jason,
thank you for reply, our machine travels is 1000x1000x1500 and is equipped with 3 linear motor axis that reach 1 m/s, that's why the travel speed is higher then standard machine.
It would be very appreciated if developer give us the option to set up a fixed color scale inside configuration panel, in this way could be easy to understand the problems..
Davide
S3D-Jason

You are welcome to add this as a request in the Feature Request subforum. That way we can see how many other users would be interested in the same change.
billyd

S3D-Jason wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:11 am You are welcome to add this as a request in the Feature Request subforum. That way we can see how many other users would be interested in the same change.
To be honest I would prefer S3D decides which features to add rather than an online popularity contest. You should know better than random internet users what ideas have the most merit.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”