Grifftech

Anyone using 5.0.2 with Bambu P1P

I am trying to figure out if I can send the gcode files through the Bambu Studios wirelessly to the printers or do I have to load the files manually on the tiny SD cards?
Steffen-Maier

Re: Anyone using 5.0.2 with Bambu P1P

Hello,

I am using S3D 5.0.2 with the P1P.
I also transfer the programs with the SD card.
I have tried several times to establish a connection, unfortunately without success.

I am trying to establish a connection to the SD card. According to the internet it should work like this:

ftp://"WLAN IP ADRESS PRINTER"
or
ftps://"WLAN IP ADRESS PRINTER"

port 990 / implicit FTP over TLS

User: bblp
Password: access code from the wireless settings found on the LCD screen

Unfortunately, all this is not stable
Grifftech

Steffen-Maier wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:04 am Hello,

I am using S3D 5.0.2 with the P1P.
I also transfer the programs with the SD card.
I have tried several times to establish a connection, unfortunately without success.

I am trying to establish a connection to the SD card. According to the internet it should work like this:

ftp://"WLAN IP ADRESS PRINTER"
or
ftps://"WLAN IP ADRESS PRINTER"

port 990 / implicit FTP over TLS

User: bblp
Password: access code from the wireless settings found on the LCD screen

Unfortunately, all this is not stable
Hopefully someone smarter than me will come up with a quick app to allow us to send files to it without using Bambu
Steffen-Maier

I think without the bambu cloud it will be difficult to print files directly.

Easier solution will be to upload the programs to the SD card via FTP over the wifi network.

As I currently understand it, the data is uploaded to the cloud and the printer downloads it from there.

Which technically makes no sense to us. Unless your printer is several kilometers away... ;-)
GSXR1000

Creality printers are doing the same thing, forcing you to upload your models to the CrealityCloud site, then you can download it to your printer. Just another gimmick to force you into their ecosystem unfortunately.
carterm2

Easy to FTP/send gCode files to Bambulabs x1c ... (except the printer doesn't extrude while it prints?)

Put Bambulabs X1C in "LAN Only" mode. (wifi'd to your network)
Any FTP client (Filezilla or Terminal FTP commands)

Username bblp,

IP address is listed with Password (Lan only Access Code) is listed on Bambulabs Lan Only page...port 21

I would like to know where the Simplify3D BBlabs x1c Printer configuration is located on the S3D website. (GCode from S3D prints air, no extrude gcode).

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”