Image_Engine

[ADDED] Mouse Shortcuts

Howdy
I have this issue across a number of programs where a majority use middle mouse for pan and shift +mm for orbit...please put an option to use standard mm buttons like this...or at least some options to manage it
Thanks
parallyze

Re: Mouse Shortcuts

Image_Engine wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:36 am use middle mouse for pan and shift +mm for orbit...please put an option to use standard mm buttons like this...or at least some options to manage it
Not upgraded to v5 yet. Do I understand you correctly, you're saying they removed this possibility from v5? :shock:
goptions.JPG
Image_Engine

parallyze wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:14 pm
Image_Engine wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:36 am use middle mouse for pan and shift +mm for orbit...please put an option to use standard mm buttons like this...or at least some options to manage it
Not upgraded to v5 yet. Do I understand you correctly, you're saying they removed this possibility from v5? :shock:

goptions.JPG
Ok its in a different structure...
Tools/Options/Main Options/3D view and actually lists the variations of mm button along with relative apps that use...even better
My Issue was looking under shortcuts etc which is where you find it mostly on other packages

Cheers
S3D-Jason

Yes, as mention this option already exists in V5 and was greatly improved over the old software. Go to Tools > Options, click on the 3D View tab, and you can change the "Rotate/Pan Key Mappings" setting. We already have default setups that match most common CAD packages (Fusion360, Blender, SolidWorks, etc), so you can choose your app from the list and then the 3D view controls will use the same setup as your CAD package.

Return to “Feature Requests”