nkuck

Filament Change Command

I reloaded the bug fix version of Marlin that I have been running for quite a while and now, when I initiate a print, S3D executes a filament change that I haven't been able to turn off. Where is it?? Not in the Post processing tab in S3D, and can't find it in Marlin. Anyone know? Thanks.
S3D-Jason

Re: Filament Change Command

Might want to check your starting script or layer scripts for other problematic gcode commands
bethelmayo

Re: Filament Change Command

nkuck wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:55 am I reloaded the bug fix version of Marlin that I have been running for quite a while and now, when I initiate a printuno online, S3D executes a filament change that I haven't been able to turn off. Where is it?? Not in the Post processing tab in S3D, and can't find it in Marlin. Anyone know? Thanks.
It’s possible that the filament change command is not in Marlin, but rather in S3D. You mentioned that you couldn’t find it in the Post processing tab in S3D, but it might be worth checking again. If you still can’t find it, you can read this pót. i think it can be useful for you. viewtopic.php?t=6725

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”