TheBum

Re: Build Time not displayed on preview on MacOSX

I don't know where the files are stored in Windows, but in macOS they're stored in the /Users/<user>/Library/Application Support/Simplify3D/S3D-Software-V5 folder.
Iron_Ringer

Well, after lot of frustrating troubleshooting I have finally found the issue. It seems to be something with the setting "modify travel movements to avoid open spaces" that is found under the Advanced tab. Once I toggle this setting off, everything works again, I can once again see my build time. If it's toggle on, build time is missing. This occurs on all of my profiles and the same thing happens if I load a default profile from the Simplify 3D program (for the Tenlog D3 Pro). As long as it is toggled off, it works. Don't know if this is some weird thing just with my computer, but at least I got it working.
Movement Behavior.png
TheBum

Nice detective work. I was able to reproduce the issue by activating that setting.
benkitesurfs

I have the same problem. Just installed 5.1.2 this week (upgraded from 4), and now Build Time is always blank. I'm on an Intel Mac (2.6ghz 6-core i7) running Sonoma 14.3.1

Toggling 'Modify Travel Movements to Avoid Open Spaces' OFF worked for me too.
Last edited by benkitesurfs on Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”