All,
Lets say I have my build platform dialed in. and to make sure I give enough information.
Lets say the X is 150mm and the Y is 200mm
Im building a small part with an overall footprint of 10mm square
And I want to do one at a time. Cant I just position the print head at the location of my choice and have the machine think Im at Position Zero and then print...
then when done, I can jog it to some other un used location of my choice. then re print. until I have used up all the available space on my table?.
I cant seem to get this to work. the machine always either wants to jog to some corner of the build table or go back to the center.
I will add. Most of the time when I want to print something. I have tried both ways. 1: Home all axis. Jog to center of the table. Set Z and rezero. Start my print. when it starts. it most of the time Does a move all the way to the real Zero Zero of my build table (basically off the build platform)
Second method is the same I just dont zero at the beginning. with exception to the Z axis. What gives???
Is their some tutorial or else?
Troubled.
-S