Page 1 of 1

best or normal configuration ?

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:34 pm
by efes
hello
I try to find the best configuration or means for each object without losing time ?
Unfortunately I can not..
my printer 3d DaVinci 1.0 fimware repetier.
I tried several object ...
sometimes I succeeded sometimes I miss.

YOU are a list for example with good configurations for single objects and detail please ?

thank you

I look for example FFF configuration for simplify3d. Thank you sent to my email address: [email protected]


sorry I speak French and I used https://translate.google.be :oops:

Re: best or normal configuration ?

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:17 pm
by efes
Hello,
I look for example FFF configuration for simplify3d. Thank you sent to my email address: [email protected]

Re: best or normal configuration ?

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:52 am
by JoeJ
For reference, I use the stock profile for the da Vinci 1.0 and it has worked well. Just go to help --> configuration assistant, and then select the XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0.

It looks like you're having layer shifting issues. You might want to try reducing the speed by 50% to see if they go away. Many times that is caused by motor skipping or loose belts.