viktoriti
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:17 am

about settings for Simplify3D

Hello ,

Yesterday I bought a Simplify3D software. It seems kinda easy to use, but I still need some help. Maybe do you have any saved settings for Flashforge Creator Pro printer which you are using with this program? I would be very thankful for your help.

Thank you,

Indre Strazdaite.
User avatar
DarthRevan
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:29 am

Re: about settings for Simplify3D

viktoriti wrote:Hello ,

Yesterday I bought a Simplify3D software. It seems kinda easy to use, but I still need some help. Maybe do you have any saved settings for Flashforge Creator Pro printer which you are using with this program? I would be very thankful for your help.

Thank you,

Indre Strazdaite.
Hi Indre,

I have been using the stock FF Creator Pro profile for months without needing to alter the standard profile. To load the default settings you can simply open up the "Help" menu, choose configuration assistant, and select the creator pro.

As far as becoming better acquainted with the software, I've found that the best way to learn is just to keep printing. There are numerous 3D Printing resources available to help troubleshoot. For example, the support staff at Simplify3D, their tutorial library, the unofficial guide, and last but certainly not least is this forum community.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”