New to S3D
Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:55 am
Hi there.
I'm relatively new to 3D printing, but feel like i know my way around fairly well.
I recently purchased a CubePro Duo, which i am happy with so far. I get pretty good prints, but i am concerned about the supports.
So a question i have, and someone will have a good answer, is why should i use S3D over CubePro slicer? Will I get a better quality print? If so, then how?
Don't be to hard on me here, i'm still learning.
Thanks
I'm relatively new to 3D printing, but feel like i know my way around fairly well.
I recently purchased a CubePro Duo, which i am happy with so far. I get pretty good prints, but i am concerned about the supports.
So a question i have, and someone will have a good answer, is why should i use S3D over CubePro slicer? Will I get a better quality print? If so, then how?
Don't be to hard on me here, i'm still learning.
Thanks