dual extruder ion rigidbot help
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:41 am
by avgerinosmd
I just bought s3d for the dual extruder support features on v3. I own a rigidbot big. To my surprise i find out that i cannot use the dual extrusion wizard with my profiles. What can i do for that?
Re: dual extruder ion rigidbot help
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:25 pm
by KeyboardWarrior
avgerinosmd wrote:I just bought s3d for the dual extruder support features on v3. I own a rigidbot big. To my surprise i find out that i cannot use the dual extrusion wizard with my profiles. What can i do for that?
According to their tutorial on dual extrusion,
https://www.simplify3d.com/support/tuto ... extruders/
it says to contact support.
Re: dual extruder ion rigidbot help
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:33 pm
by JoeJ
This is also in their FAQ since it sounds like the old 2.2 profiles are missing all of the new dual extruder features
https://www.simplify3d.com/support/version-3-0-faqs/