retraction between processes
Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:43 pm
hiya all,
I was wondering which retraction setting is used when changing processes. taken that every process is with the same extruder and the only difference is which model
Is it the extruder retraction or the tool change retraction?
sounds daft I know but I have never had any issues with the extruder retractions before but now it piles out a mass of material when starting a new process.
cheers
becky
I was wondering which retraction setting is used when changing processes. taken that every process is with the same extruder and the only difference is which model
Is it the extruder retraction or the tool change retraction?
sounds daft I know but I have never had any issues with the extruder retractions before but now it piles out a mass of material when starting a new process.
cheers
becky