Any new placeholders in 3.0? and other related questions..
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:31 am
Are there any new placeholders in version 3.0?
Can we do arithmetic with placeholders in 3.0?
Are current placeholders available across all scripts? (eg. temperature controllers in tool-change script)
Is there any way to do layer-specific post processing? (we can do tool-specific post processing)
I ask these questions, because I'm trying to create a new profile for the CubePro printer.
I've got a moderately functional profile that works with multiple extruders and utilizes the drop-down auto-configure menus effectively. layer specific post processing and placeholder arithmetic would enable a vastly more functional profile and make the CubePro profiles that are already out there SOOO much better.
Can we do arithmetic with placeholders in 3.0?
Are current placeholders available across all scripts? (eg. temperature controllers in tool-change script)
Is there any way to do layer-specific post processing? (we can do tool-specific post processing)
I ask these questions, because I'm trying to create a new profile for the CubePro printer.
I've got a moderately functional profile that works with multiple extruders and utilizes the drop-down auto-configure menus effectively. layer specific post processing and placeholder arithmetic would enable a vastly more functional profile and make the CubePro profiles that are already out there SOOO much better.