Page 1 of 1

Layer fill angle

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:46 pm
by CT4
I have a model that need to have the bottom and top layers laid down on the x y axis. I can not see any way of changing the angle to 0 and 90.
The model is too large to rotate on the bedplate so that will not work.
I have also tried 100% infill with no bottom or top layers that works but I do not want 100% infill on the rest of the model.
I used to do this on v2 of S3D but I am stumped as to how to get this on v3.

Re: Layer fill angle

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:24 pm
by CT4
OK Just got an answer from tech support. The infill angle is now fixed globally so you can not change it as you could in v2. Bugger!