Page 1 of 1

Virtual Machines

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:59 am
by Umpa
Its good that S3D now supports VM. I was wondering what happens if there were a problem with the VM and I needed to start over, how would I de-active the product in order to re-install in another VM.

Re: Virtual Machines

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:19 am
by Umpa
I guess its the same for when a computer hard drive crashes too. How do you deactivate an install from a dead machine ?

Re: Virtual Machines

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:03 am
by JoeJ
Just login to your S3D account on their website, go to Devices, and find the one you need to reset. It says pretty clearly that you should only use that for extreme circumstances though, but I think a crashed hard drive would qualify for that.

If you just need to relocate a license normally and you still have access to the computer, just uninstall the software and choose Yes when it asks if you want to remove your license.