bahootas
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:53 pm

Overlapiing When Using Dual Extrusion

Hi. I'm using a Flashforge Creator Pro and although I ran through Simplify3D's (v. 3) Dual Extrusion Wizard several times on the Traffic Cone file, my printer keeps printing two overlapped cones (see attached). I'm guessing it's one simply setting I'm overlooking. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Attachments
Overlapping when dual extruding
Overlapping when dual extruding
BaudR8
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:59 am

Re: Overlapiing When Using Dual Extrusion

Is that white extruder doing that whilst the orange extruder is printing the raft? It could just be that you're seeing the white hotend just leaking while the orange one is printing. If you look at the print previewer and turn on color of the preview by active toolhead, you shoudl see if it's actually printing there or if it's just nozzle ooze

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”