Allan
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:20 am

Tool Change Script

I have a Wanhao I3 user Simplify3D
Is it possible to make a small program and programs it under :?: Tool Change Script ??
How do I call it a small program in the middle of my printing ?? (Tool Change Script) :?:
User avatar
KeyboardWarrior
Posts: 480
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:02 pm

Re: Tool Change Script

Allan wrote:I have a Wanhao I3 user Simplify3D
Is it possible to make a small program and programs it under :?: Tool Change Script ??
How do I call it a small program in the middle of my printing ?? (Tool Change Script) :?:
There isn't a way to link in programs. You can use custom commands in the Tool-Change script such as {IF NEWTOOL=0}

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1959

Did you upgrade your Wanhao i3 to dual extruder?

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”