Hi all
I am using 2 extruders. One for support material (PolySupport) and one for regular PLA.
When printing normally I start with a raft which works fine with only one extruder. But when printing the raft with the right extruder and then switching to the left extruder for the part I have problems.
Because the raft takes an amount of time to complete, the filament in the left extruder slowly drips out, and then when it is time to print the part, the first amount of time printing with the left extruder, nothing comes out.
My question is therefore:
Is it possible to get the printer to move away from the part and prime the left extruder after completing the raft, before starting on the part itself? Maybe with a command in the "Layer Change Script", separating raft-layer from regular layers.
Best regards
Karsten
Software: Simplify3D 3.0.2
Printer: Flashforge Dreamer