Hi there,
I am having problems with my 3D Touch printer.
I have downloaded the tip of the day 22 FFF file for the twin extruder 3D TOUCH and have set most options.
Problem 1 : When I try to print using 'save to file' I get a .bfb file rather than the AXON3 output which is a .bfbe however the printer seems to load it up fine. Initially all looks good. The extruder heads home over the waste box and begin to heat up. First E1, then E2... then E1 again... some 7 mins later the imaginary third extruder E3 trys to heat up with a target of 000. This clearly never happens.
There is no third extruder in either my setup nor on my printer.
Problem 2: I am not sure that it is possible to connect to this printer via USB? to print live from the computer. Is this true?
Thanks in advance
Rob,