Rebekah_harper
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:25 am

printer model wont stay on restart

I was trying to find out if the printer model can be a permanent fixture unless I removed it in the options.

at present I can add it and is shows up no problem but if I go the the Gcode tab or close the program and open it, it disappears and I have to add it again.

any suggestions what I should do?

becky
JoeJ
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:52 am

Re: printer model wont stay on restart

You need to add it to the profile. Read this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2356&p=12342#p12342
Rebekah_harper
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:25 am

Re: printer model wont stay on restart

read it, done it, didn't work.

where does the stl model of my printer need to be in the software?
JoeJ
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:52 am

Re: printer model wont stay on restart

It's working fine for me. Maybe you typed the filepath wrong or something
Rebekah_harper
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:25 am

Re: printer model wont stay on restart

ah is it the hole file path and not just the file name?

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”