Page 1 of 1

About UM2 Extended

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:40 pm
by LOONG
I got a DIY 3d printer,like UM2 extended.

I have changed a lot of settings, but the models are still very very bad.

Model surface is very rough,strength is very low.

3.0.2 is my version.

I eagerly need a better fff profile to test my printer.

To be honest,I like simplify3d very much,and UM2.

If my printer can work better,my brother will introduce me to his friends.

Repeat,I eagerly need a better UM2 extended fff to test my printer.
I eagerly need a better fff to test my printer.
I eagerly need a better fff to test my printer.

Important thing to say three times,LOL!

You are the man!

Thanks all of you, my friends!

Re: About UM2 Extended

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:43 am
by CompoundCarl
Are you using the stock UM2 Extended profile that is already included with Simplify3D? If so, go ahead and post a picture of your print. That way we can provide suggestions on what you may want to improve.