Page 1 of 1

not showing files in simplify but show on cura

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:52 pm
by di.davidmolina
Hi I have some trubles with my models they wont show in simplify but they show on cura, how can I solve this ?

Re: not showing files in simplify but show on cura

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:38 am
by CompoundCarl
Can you attach the file you're trying to import? I imagine that will make it pretty easy for others to look at it and see what might be wrong

Re: not showing files in simplify but show on cura

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:11 pm
by di.davidmolina
Hi thank you could you please share with me an upload method compatible with this community ?

Re: not showing files in simplify but show on cura

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:01 am
by CompoundCarl
Just click Reply on the forum thread and then choose "Upload attachment" and select your STL file. Or if it's a really big file, you may need to upload it to dropbox or something