Page 1 of 1

Extrusion at the Edge of the Building Plate

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:23 pm
by MoritzHuf
Hey Guys,

First of all: Please excuse my bad english. Im trying my best but its been some time since my last english lesson.

Is there a way to turn of the "Extrusion" on/at the Edge of the Building Plate at the Start of the print? I´ve been looking for a way to turn this off in the Settings, but I cant find one.

Im thankful for every answer,

Have a nice week and Greets from Germany :)

Re: Extrusion at the Edge of the Building Plate

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:29 am
by CompoundCarl
I believe what you are talking about is the purge routine that the printer does at the beginning of a build. You can control that by editing your starting script (on the Scripts tab).

Re: Extrusion at the Edge of the Building Plate

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:44 am
by MoritzHuf
Thank you so much! Worked out just the way I wanted to!