Support Not Supporting
Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:38 pm
Hi, I've read 9 pages after searching for 'support problems' but can't find the answer I'm looking for.
The actual support material is adhering to the raft well, but the part/s that are supposed to be supported by the support is barely printing at all as it appears that the first few layers of the print on the support are breaking free and then of course the remaining layers are left unsupported.
The photos show some of a few attempts to remedy the problem (I dropped the support gap from 0.3 to 0.15 mm) but no improvement. The only successful print was made using Cura.
The actual support material is adhering to the raft well, but the part/s that are supposed to be supported by the support is barely printing at all as it appears that the first few layers of the print on the support are breaking free and then of course the remaining layers are left unsupported.
The photos show some of a few attempts to remedy the problem (I dropped the support gap from 0.3 to 0.15 mm) but no improvement. The only successful print was made using Cura.