Page 1 of 1

Gap between walls

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:04 am
by Azsde
Hello,

First of all, I haven't bought the software, I'm using a friend's license for now so I can judge wether or not I wanna buy it or not.

That beeing said, this software is just amazing, but there's one problem that holds me back from buying it.

When I slice my model, I end up with a gap between two sides of my print, instead of getting some filling inside it?

Image

I have searched on the forums for similar issues, but I still can't solve this issue.

Here are my settings :

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Using another software such as Slic3r don't cause this.

Any idea on how can I fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Azsde.

Re: Gap between walls

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:19 am
by CompoundCarl
There's several easy ways to solve this. First of all, it would help if you posted your factory file instead of lots of screenshots (go to File > Save Factory File). That makes it much easier for us to help :D

Re: Gap between walls

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:31 am
by jimc
You have your perimeter set to 2 and you cant fit 2 more extrusions in that space. Set it to 1 then it should infill that. If you still dont then you need to increase you outline overlap setting. It basically comes down to a space issue.