Page 1 of 1

Fans don't go to 100%

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:52 pm
by FalloutBe
Hello,

I have Maximum cooling fan speed set to 100%. Speed overrides are also enabled.
The layer time becomes short, and I notice the print goes a lot slower, which is good, but then I see that the fan speed is not at 100%?
So why does he start slowing down already, instead of first going to the maximum cooling setting?

Thanks in advance

Re: Fans don't go to 100%

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:41 pm
by CompoundCarl
You can configure all of the fan and speed settings on the cooling tab. They are independent settings, so you can easily set it up so that the speed slows down before the fan comes on.

Re: Fans don't go to 100%

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:04 pm
by FalloutBe
Well yes, I've got these settings:

- Adjust printing speed for layers below 5 seconds
- Allow speed reductions down to 1%
- Increase fan speed for layers below 20 seconds
- Maximum cooling fan speed 100%

What should I change?
So what I want is to first have the fans go on, and when they reach 100%, the speed should start slowing down.