Page 1 of 1

Load and Unload FIlament Replicator Mini

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:23 pm
by nerys
How do I stop the process?

when I "load" filament it start drawing it in. in maker desktop when I am satisfied with the stream of filament coming out of the nozzle I hit done and it stops.

I can not figure out the equivalent button in simplify when I click load filament? IE how do I make it stop. right now I have to turn the printer off and wait for it to restart.

Re: Load and Unload FIlament Replicator Mini

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:44 am
by CompoundCarl
I think it just stops automatically after a few seconds. I don't think there is a way to stop it prematurely.

Re: Load and Unload FIlament Replicator Mini

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:43 am
by nerys
nope. I waited till several FEET of filament were extruded before resorting to turning it off.