Page 1 of 1

What settings can I change to fix this issue (pic inside)

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:06 pm
by Choumarin
Hi all,

What settings can I change to fill that gap between very close perimeters?
Image

Thanks a lot.

Re: What settings can I change to fix this issue (pic inside

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:55 am
by CompoundCarl
Personally, I would probably go to the Extruders tab, and set the extrusion width to manual. Then just increase it a tiny bit until you can perfectly fill those spars. You can keep adjusting and checking the preview till you have it just right.

Re: What settings can I change to fix this issue (pic inside

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:16 pm
by Choumarin
Seems to be fixed by increasing the 'Outline overlap' to 30%. I didn't want to increase the extrusion width because it affects parts fitting together.