Dual Extruder wizard not working as expected for me
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:30 am
FF Pro
2 .stl files
File 1: 3" square with a 1"x 1.5" rectangle section cut out and .5" tall
File 2: 1" x 1.5" rectangle and .5" tall
So the above should make a perfect dual color square in theory.
Import each .stl file
Run wizard
Make sure grouping at bottom is checked
When it groups them, file 2 is not in the cutout of file 1...rather offset to a corner. As this point it is grouped, so I can not move file 2 back to a center position.
Tried to even use the align/rotate commands to make it a complete solid then ran the wizard...same outcome.
What am I missing here?
Much thanks
2 .stl files
File 1: 3" square with a 1"x 1.5" rectangle section cut out and .5" tall
File 2: 1" x 1.5" rectangle and .5" tall
So the above should make a perfect dual color square in theory.
Import each .stl file
Run wizard
Make sure grouping at bottom is checked
When it groups them, file 2 is not in the cutout of file 1...rather offset to a corner. As this point it is grouped, so I can not move file 2 back to a center position.
Tried to even use the align/rotate commands to make it a complete solid then ran the wizard...same outcome.
What am I missing here?
Much thanks