neotko
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:42 pm

S3D 3.1 process selection behavior prior print

Hi I use 5-6 process for all my print jobs. And with 3.02 when going to generated the gcode the 'select process' screen pop it always shows all selected. But with 3.1 I need to select all and then print.

It's there anyway to change this behavior ? I know it's silly but it saves a lot of time for me when it's all selected, and I don't see why I could now choose between one behavior (old one for me it's better) or the new one (that I really don't need).

OLD:
Image

NEW:
Image
CompoundCarl
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:23 am

Re: S3D 3.1 process selection behavior prior print

It will select whichever processes you have selected before you click "Prepare to Print". So if you want to use all of them, just do a quick Ctrl-A (or Command-A on OS X) to select all your processes, then click "Prepare to Print" and they will all be selected now by default.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”