[email protected]
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:07 pm

easy fix?

I get this quite often when starting a print. It is irritating. The prints usually turn out fine, but I dont want fine, I want great. Is this an easy fix or setting? I can post my settings if that will help. I am new to S3D, I an new to 3D printing and have only been playing around for 5 months or so on a HICTOP prusa i3 Variant. Got sick of Cura and wanted more control.
Attachments
20160621_172306.jpg
CompoundCarl
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:23 am

Re: easy fix?

So is the problem just the tiny gaps between your solid layers? Seems like increasing the extrusion multiplier would fix that
[email protected]
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: easy fix?

That's what I thought. I adjusted it and it seems to be working better. Thanks

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”