Here is what is happening:
1.) Build plate / nozzle heat up then move to the upper left corner.
2.) Printer purges nozzle quickly, then slowly.
3.) Printer performs wipe movement to the right upper corner.
(Problem)
4.) Build plate lowers approximately 3-4 mm and starts printing with this huge gap.
What is weird is that this is only happening to recent prints. I have older prints on my SD card that work just fine. Here is what I have done to troubleshoot:
1.) reset all profiles to default in Simplify3D
2.) leveled the bed twice
3.) compared G-Code from an older print to current print[s] experiencing this issue
Everything seems to match with the G-Code, but I am relatively new to printing, so there most likely is something I missed. I am linking the G-Code that has issues as well as the G-Code from a previous model that has no issues. If any clarification or further information is needed, please ask and I will provide.
http://pastebin.com/ZrpwLuk1 - Old Model
http://pastebin.com/RZD13Mm1 - New Model