iClint
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:01 pm

Processes Additions settings not being respected

I have a build area full of individual parts to print.

Most only requires a skirt to ensure the hotted is primed. this is process 1 with additions/skirt set to 2 loops, 2mm offset.

some of the parts in the build are require a brim to adhere them to the build platform as they have a small surface area. Process 2 with additions/skirt set to 10 loops, 0mm offset.

I have selected the parts for each process to print

I click prepare to print and select the 2 processes I want to run together.

In the preview screen I can see that the parts using process 2 not all their settings have been respected. the offset is correct but the number of loops has been discarded and only 2 loops will be printed as per process 1.

I hope I have explained this clearly. This behaviour seems to be a bug to me.
CompoundCarl
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:23 am

Re: Processes Additions settings not being respected

Similar topic just a few posts down: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5568&p=24123#p24123

Summary - you need to move the parts further apart

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”