Page 1 of 1

Tiny Holes in Perimeters/Wipe Nozzle Spilling Filament

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:21 pm
by renefloresvlogs
hey guys, I', having trouble with little holes in the perimeters of my prints and it happens at the same point on the same print with the same settings, in the middle of layers... but what i care about is wipe nozzle... what is it supposed to look/sound like? when i enable it, it makes a funny woosh sound and lets go of filament and "spills" it which i haven't heard of... is it supposed to spill filament? btw I have a custom built Rostock Max Metal from TrickLaser and Brian who built it has the same printer and sent me his settings with wipe nozzle and I have that problem. Thanks! :ugeek:

Re: Tiny Holes in Perimeters/Wipe Nozzle Spilling Filament

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:05 am
by CompoundCarl
Why don't you ask Brian to run the same file on his printer. If he made the profile, then he probably has a good idea of what is normal or not