Page 1 of 1

Dual extruding not working under 3.1.0

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:39 pm
by coreygeorge
I have several models that I've successfully set up and printed under previous versions of Simplify3D.

When I upgraded to 3.1.0, the Dual Extrusion Wizard works the same, I set the models up as usual, but the models assigned to Color 1 do not print. They're not present in the preview, and not present in the code. It doesn't matter if Color 1 is assigned to tool 0 or tool 1, which model is set to Color 1 will not print.

Reverting back to 3.0.2, everything works normal. I've tried several models in 3.1.0 and they all exhibit the same problem.

Skirt/Brim using both extruders prints with no problem.

I'm using a FFCP.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Re: Dual extruding not working under 3.1.0

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:31 am
by CompoundCarl
I have run several dual extrusion prints on my FFCP using v3.1 and the dual extrusion wizard. They all worked fine, so I suspect your are setting something up incorrectly.

Maybe if you posted your factory file, people could help