I am printing a model and the single perimeter section keeps coming out bad (voids in layers) rendering the part worthless
I now know what it is doing but not the "why" or how to correctly stop it from doing this.
I was watching it print and I finally actually saw it screw up.
its the start of an extrusion. when it moves from one discrete extrusion to another discrete extrusion it moves to a point in the print and then it begins.
I noticed it was "incomplete" it was NOT smoothly extruding until it had move about 2 inches on the model then the filament was extruding smoothly.
obviously this is causing my voids since there is no plastic in that 2 inch long segment or just little bits of plastic. not a solid line.
my retraction is .75mm I have no stringing at all and my restart retraction is 0
suggestions? what is causing this and what setting do I change to alter this behaviour.
I have a feeling it happens more than I think but its hidden in multiple perimeters OR it does not happen in "single part" prints but only when it moves from part to part.
for it I print ONE part it prints fine though the problem may persist and just be less of a problem with less transit movement between a stop and retract and a restart.
Here is a video. I did it in 720 so it will upload fast (about 3 minutes till finished)
suggestions?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfxvHk3bBdI