Page 1 of 1

Unlicensed Error

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:21 pm
by joesoap583
I was using my S3D system earlier today without a problem.

However when I restarted it a short time ago I was greeted by a dialog gthat the maximum number of licenses had been reached. I popped over to the deactivate web page - and when I tried to deactivate a license it told me that deactivation was not currently available on my account, and that I should contact support. I did so, but so far no response.

So I've now got a broken S3D installation where S3D won't start, and I cannot use my 3D printer.

This licensing arrangement seems to be problematical. I hadn't made any changes either within S3D or on the web site to cause S3D to lose it's licensed status.

Re: Unlicensed Error

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:12 pm
by dkightley
Firstly, this forum is a user forum...so is not a way of contacting Simplify3d's staff.

Your "short time ago" may not match up with the normal office hours of S3D...who I believe are on US time (no idea if it's Western, Central or Eastern!!), and they may only be half way through their morning as I type.

Give them chance to get back to you...and then if you have no reply, why not blitz their system with reminders!!!

Re: Unlicensed Error

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:22 am
by Heutinck
Monday was also a holiday over this side of the lake.